5 Beers, 4 Pretty Girls, 3 Friends, 2 Funny Guys and 1 Comex

Haha Good morning all, ok in class while I am posting this and I am rather high/wasted now. I choose to blame FHM and Tuborg and myself. As usual nothing is going into my brain(I think) but somehow the scary thing is that I actually can understand what my lecturer is teaching. How to calculate error dection and error correction.

Anyway I handed up all my assignments on thursday and it felt like the weight of the world(or at least 2 months of rushing assignments) fell off my shoulders. Went home from school and camped at my pc for comex deals. Needed to get external hard disk and a 4GB memory stick for my cousin. Also was monitoring the situation as some of my new found friends(refer to previous post) were working there and as with every comex, there will be pictures and stupid forum post. So must help to fight fire abit. Thankfully this time not so bad. But slept late also. haha...

Friday morning was spent in school doing stupid things like moving from one lab to another and in the end not doing much because the computers did not support the software used for our tutorials.

Comex was spent helping Derick get his stuff. And my crusade to convert all to Razer resulted in another convert. Razer Rocks. Also managed to get the external hard disk and 4GB memory stick for my cousin. All while nearly giving myself a heart attack as I left my nets card at the cashier. Hehe must have been too seh for the lack of sleep since I started my assignment. Also accompanied my classmate Benjamin in his hunt for his new 20" LCD Monitor.

Met up with Herbert and Elliott after their little trip to meet the cast of the series "HEROES". Than it was off to find Gillian and Casse who were working there. Also wanted to visit HuiRong who was featured as the HWZ Comex Report cover girl with her friend but she was not there(She will be there on sunday but I flying off liaos). Lastly went to the sony area(as usual I got owned by the sony alpha and the ps3) and saw Crystal and Iris.


With Gillian at Pentax Booth. Sorry I got alot of flyers in my bag liaos thats why never take yours.


A shot with a sony girl, any forumer's dream... thanks Iris for the shot :)

Ok after comex(I am so not going back there) it was off to Double 0 for my first ever invited event. Ok it was sort of semi open to all but hey I RSVPed and I got my name on the list. Still can bring one more person. For a noob like me its a BIG thing. It was the "TUBORG FUNSTARTERS with FHM". There I in my events noob way, I self owned myself. I ask the guy at the bar to help me open my bottle of Tuborg which actually has a pull out ring type of cap. Haha somehow always tio own at events. And on top of that, had to do some charity also. Will not talk about it much, cannot say I was too happy but Elliott helped me see it in a positive light(Thanks Bro).

Overall enjoyed myself and got to meet new people(Eugene, Dior, Patrick), listened to Don and Drew(haha... my sister has a cat...), and of cos not forgetting the nice people at NightLife.sg(Mel and Vince). Sorry if I forgot anyone or mis spelt anyone's name cos I am still rather wasted in class while trying my best to listen to the tutor.


Sad, Happy and Mad... haha...


Its a Tuborg event after all... Thanks for the photo Serene :)


Don and Drew... Laughed until pengz... :D


Ok ok, I think you know what I am going to say... Thanks for the pic Dior :)


Still sober I think... haha

The reason I am feeling wasted(more wasted than operation Sebastian) was becos there was one free beer on entry. Than the 3 of us got one bucket of beer. Than Don and Drew asked for a volunteer to win a free bucket of beer and who else but Herbert went up. 5 bottles of beer = 1 wasted Kenneth. But all in all, the both the FHM and NightLife.sg event was great. Enjoyed myself alot and it was a good way to reward myself for surviving all 6 assignments.

Now to get ready for my short trip to bangkok and to really study hard for my upcoming exams after that.

Cheers,
Kenneth.

*Disclaimer : At time of post, my brain is half gone so do pardon me for missing names out or spelling errors.*