I dare you to move like the day never happened...

Ok I am supposed to be sleeping, but just for the record sake : "Good Game, Kenneth".
Haha I see history repeating itself once again.

Too good to be true, Told you so, Hiyo I though You would have known better and What were you thinking are most probably the questions and statements going to be directed at me again.

And I am not talking about my paper in 8 hours 50 mins time. I just had to go do something like this when I know I got a paper later. Haha, Kenneth so you.

No I am not being emo now(ok check back with me later on this) but rather being my version of realistic.

I guess I can identify with this post:

Have you ever had a time in your life where you're at your lowest, and every second passes like an eternity? A disaster or tragedy simply makes life stop. It falls in that interval, when you're caught between moving on and stopping forever. Tense moment, when it feels like the world has ceased -- all it does is wait for you to *do* something. And all you want to do is go away. So you're finally introduced to the cold, harsh reality of living. What do you do next?


Feels like only yesterday when I first felt that awful gripping feeling of helplessness and just wanting to it to go away but it will just not. Haha...

Kk its late and I need my sleep. Will update the happenings over the past few days tonight or something.

Nights World,
Kenneth :|

*And once again for the record : This is how I trash/let things out of my system.*