Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again

"Only Hope (I Lift My Hands)" by Switchfoot



Beautiful song mixed with some touching scenes from the movie "The Notebook" based on a book with the same title written by the same person who wrote "A Walk To Remember". The next book that is on my hoot list after my exams. Kinda weird that I only get the book after so long but like Narnia, something must spark my interest and I guess its the song and the video.

Anyway its another brand new morning. England beat Russia 3 - 0 and I mean to be back to my usual self. Revision is going well and hopefully I can get be done with everything before my paper on monday.

I know that some of you are wondering how come if I am suppose to be busy studying, still got time to do blog post everyday, watch soccer and still got time to conquer Europe in Medieval II Total War.

Well for one, I hate maths, dislike it and asking me to go on for hours doing maths problems is not for me. So what I am doing now is to break up my periods of revision and do something else in between. Thus its like 2 hours of maths and maybe 1 hour of forum reading or gaming and its back to revision. This way I dun get tired of my revision so fast and yet there is still this sense of urgency to finish up my other revision sets before the paper on monday. Its one paper that I will be happy with a pass and a credit will be a bonus.

And of cos, having my silly but adorable Kenny around the table while I do revision means never a dull moment. Just some shots I manage to get while fooling around with the camera.




In case you are wondering, the leash is there as a deterrent for him to know where he can move around and where he cannot. Not that the chair is gonna be enough to stop him anyway.

*Added in later on*
Something cute to share:

I think this is what friendship should be about.

A post on it:

scally the top one is a female hamster...she helping the male hamster she love (middle hamster) to give the flower to the female hamster (bottom) whom the male hamster like...

then the top female hamster = sacrifice her love to the male hamster

=(


If really like that than quite sad sia. Anyway I guess forumers still got some hope after all lah. Not all stupid bo liao post after all... :D

*Updated for the night*
Well I was suppose to go to the party at St James but I realised that I might need more time to finish up my revision(what prove this formula here and there) and (Sorry Elliott) told Elliott that I would like to give up my place for someone else.

Well my apologies to Elliott again, in the end I finished abit earlier than usual(Seems like I am getting the hang of all this entropy and what H(X;Y) thing) around nine plus and ended up having supper with the usual people like Derick, Aaron, Daniel, Benny and Randy. Also good to see Junwen again and his old witty comical self. Guess I needed to go out and destress abit after being couped up at home for 4 days and the laughter with old friends can do wonders.

The Tim Sum spread was ok but the fellowship was the best(Ok my standard went up after having HongKong Tim Sum :P).Good to know everyone moving on with life and I guess its time for me to start moving on as well. After this term is just 3 more terms and I will grad in June.

Also learnt more about car insurance and how to getting a smaller priced car for a start will help to bring down the price later on when I can afford a bigger one.

Overall I feel alot alot better from the start of the week I guess. Sure I made some moves that were questionable and might not seem the best for the situation but it was done with good intentions from my side and needed to be done for me to move on and look forward.

And as the song by Switchfoot goes : "We were meant to live for so much more".
Life is what we make it out to be.

KK thats my daily blog post for today. Its off to dreamland and sweet dreams is something that would be nice tonight.

Cheers,
Kenneth :D