Longing for what I denied, Can we just turn it around tonight...

"Do You Know (I Go Crazy)" Remix By DJ Prada G



One of the better remixes to the song by Angel City using Robert Miles' "Children" as the background music. Video arrangement is good and it does help that Kingdom Heart 1 & 2 has very good videos to use.

Anyway its another day of revision ahead. Woke up late today cos was rather exhausted after my evening jog yesterday. Think I push too hard again... lol. Didn't help that the blister on my toe broke as well. Haha... the feeling of determination to complete the distance coming back to me again from my army days.

Not feeling so emo today so I will take it a good sign that the evening jog yesterday did me some good. Gonna try and finish up more revision later after lunch.

Kenneth (",)