If I could ask God just one question...

"Someday We'll Know" by New Radicals



Finally found the original version by New Radicals and the music video for it. It was later covered by Mandy Moore and Jonathan Foreman for the soundtrack of "A Walk To Remember" where I first heard it.

Anyway its finally Friday and a sleepy one as well. Had to rain in the morning making waking up a bit harder than usual. Well today is sort of rest day for me as I managed to clear up more than I expected for my revision having finish the scheduled tutorial ahead of time.

Got an event to attend in the evening which I will post more tomorrow or something. Also managed to catch the 3 goals from the England Russia match and looking forward to tidying up my hard disk as I got lots of junk left from this term's studies.

Well just an interesting picture I came across:



Dun be too happy after taking the photo with that pretty girl that you forget to check and self own after that. lol.

Just a quiz I did just for the fun of adding something to my forum signiture:


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Cheers,
Kenneth ;)