Taos' Night Out...

Received A Call while at butterfactory about a dinner meeting on Thursday from Ming. Decided in the end to join them as I was feeling kinda bored.

Cleared my revision for the day earlier and decided to head over to the games convention at Suntec first before going down. More on that in the other blog entry(Blog Posting by Event).

It seems that Ming told me the budget is 20~30 and I happily went to draw $20 from my already very broke bank account. To my horror, the dinner was 28.90+++. Thankfully using credit card got discount so it rounded to about $30 per person.

But to his credit, the place chosen had good atmosphere and the food was presented in a very attractively "Zen" manner. The attendance for the dinner was good fun as well.

Shai was suppose to join us as well but he went to PS to do some shopping so it was me, Ming, Lynette, Audrey, Felicia and Eddie. Dinner consist of a 7 course(yes 7 course) dinner. Some course had a choice(like you could choose the type of soup you wanted) while one or two was fixed(the grilled mushrooms).

Took lots of pictures of the food for the presentation and dish for my sister in case she would want to do a review there or needed ideas(Must balance abit after the Bangkok trip). But I won't post all the pictures here as there are alot of them. Just the ones that I felt was interesting or good.


Prawn with Curry Sauce(I think :P)


Group shot of the guys


And not forgetting the gals


2 of the many types of tea available


Chocolate Dessert for me(I just love chocolate stuff)

All I can say is that while it is abit pricey for the average student(like me), it is kind of worth the money. And of cos the service there was good :)

Kenneth. :)