You're the line in the sand, When I go too far...

"Everything" by Michael Bublé



Kinda like the music video for this song. No special effects, no fancy setups. Everything just done simple and a cameo to round things up. Add a smoothing voice to a nice love song and you definitely got my attention.

Think he has got a new fan in me. :D

Anyway Thursday was spent relaxing at home and catching up on my sleep and processing the 70 plus photos I took at Clarke Quay. Still very noob at this whole post production thing(opps or is that meant for video production? haha). Oh well still got another week plus to experiment. Hopefully next week got something else interesting that I can bring my digicam for a spin.

The evening was spent out at Junction 8 with Samantha and Eddie. Yesh, finally got to see my "mother" from TP again. Ok for those who dunno, Samantha is my I-Guide Senior from TP. Me and Eddie used to call her "mother" cos go out with her means have to eat our veges if not will kanna nag from her... haha... But we know she has our best interest at heart. :D

Dinner was at the food court cos other places were crowded. Than it was off to coffee bean to chill out and chit chat. A BIG THANK YOU to Samantha for the treat. Haha next time I get my first pay check than my turn to treat :P

Had lots of fun there chit chatting about anything and everything. But thats a story for another time. ;)

Cheers,
Kenneth.