Now I know what Murphy Meant...

Back from my last paper. Studied rather hard considering its suppose to be a maths topic and we all know how well Kenneth hates maths. Anymore going though of the formula examples, tutorials and assignments and I can memorise the questions as well.

But as Murphy's law states(credits to Wikipedia) : "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong" (or, alternately, "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way" or, "Anything that can go wrong, will," or even, "If anything can go wrong, it will, and usually at the most inopportune moment").

Well I guess I can go on and blame it on the fact that everything the tutorial talked about and the assignments seem to be about are the maths part. And to my disappointment, I find out that it carries only 6 marks out of the whole 60 marks. Where I am going to find the rest of the 24 marks I also dunno. The other questions dun seem to make sense if you would to follow the trend in the tutorials and assignments.

And the possibility of retaking this module is very very high. I wish I can blame someone else now to make myself feel good but I can't. Have to learn to take it and deal with it. After all this is a degree course. No more spoon feeding like poly and the bridging liaos.

Also many thanks to all the well wishes from everyone. No worries, I give myself a week or so to get back on my feet(or I can get drunk on friday and a hangover will help... :P). If I can survive failing the pilot test after nearly killing myself for it, failing my driving test twice(one which spark off my dislike for taxi drivers) and so on, I can survive this.

Well I Hope So Lah... ;)