Operation Grand Diamond Debrief : Day 3

Day 3 was spent once again enjoying the breakfast spread at Hotel Grand Diamond. Decided that I have enough of burnt bread and went to adjust the toaster myself so I get bread the way I like it. The plan for the way was to chiong the shopping center beside the hotel for last minute shopping.

Unfortunately I did not get a chance to get anything. The shirts there either did not have my size or are not tapered(Becos of my height and should width, I gotta wear L or 16.5. Which means if the shirt is not tapered, there will "extras" on the sides making me look fatter that I am). Well I guess you cannot win them all. Also I did not come across the jersey shop so no chance. Bad cos I wanted the AC Milan jersey. Good cos my dad cannot get his hands on the Liverpool jersey(FYI, my dad switched from Man Utd to Liverpool this season saying they will do better, thus irritating me and Elliot while putting a smile on Herbert's face).

And with that it was time to head back to the airport to catch our flight back to Singapore. Thankfully there was not much of a jam on the way back to the airport and it took around 30mins to get there.


Duty Free Shopping at the Airport...


Ok here you go, a shot without me smiling... :P


Kinda find the pot cute...


Took this shot only becos Chelsea lost 2-0... :D

The plane was delayed on the way back. Was suppose to take off at 1610 but it got delayed until 1630. Which meant arrival at Singapore was around 1945. Thankfully Junyuan's dad was at the airport to fetch us home(Thanks Uncle). But it was not over for me yet. It was time to head over for the Anything(The drink) event.

There met up again with Herbert, Elliott, Mel, Vince, Dior, Patrick, Linda, Crytsal and so on(sorry my brain tired liaos cannot remember everyone). Music was ok but there was this guy who came out to try to promote his new album or something. I am sorry but I can tell you that your album will receive the "Not Worth A Download" rating from my experience. And yeah while I have no experience as a emcee, I would also like to encourage you either change line or go brush up on your skills. The whole crowd at my side was either laughing or making fun of you.


Anything Vodka... it is an acquired taste...


Made a new friend Crystal...

And that wraps up Operation Grand Diamond.

Cheers,
Kenneth. ;)