Some things are worth giving up for...

"Two princes" by Son Of Dork



Original Song : Here

The original song was a one hit wonder from the band Spin Doctors and covered by the ban Son Of Dork. Somehow I prefer the Son Of Dork version. Anyway the song is pretty much straight forward. 2 Guys after 1 Girl. one has money the other has no money but tried to tell the girl that money cannot buy you anything especially love. Something this materialistic world is slowly forgetting.

Anyway its been a hectic week so far for me. My left leg is still feeling strained due to the muscles compensating for the lack of support from my worn out shoe and the fact that my ankle was injured. But I think tmr evening I might be able to start a light jog.

Handed up one assignment today and here is something interesting. The assignment had some bonus marks part which I decided not to do after deciding that I will head down to The Butter Factory with Herbert and Elliott to support friends in the fashion show there. And to my suprise,(ok so I was still thinking that I should have done the bonus part) it did not matter after all. In the end only one person did it so the lecturer pushed the marks up for the rest of us. So in the end it was worth the trade off(haha I can imagine a few people laughing now).

So it was finish assignment, headed to SLS to scout for items for my cousin so that I know the price I would hunt for at the upcoming comex. Also helped Leanna ask around regarding her laptop problem. Than it was down to town to meet Herbert, Stella and Elliott for dinner. Than it was off to The Butter Factory for the event.

Well the music is alot better than VD but the event was kinda disappointing. Poster put there got free drink, in the end no free drink and the event started late(At least got one for one if not really cmi). Mind you its a tuesday night and still start late. Bumbed into Sam and Cash and was introed to Jackie and Chris. Also got to know Melissa and Gillian and was properly introduced to Casse(properly cos the last time at VD was rather interrupted). Always nice to meet more people. :)

Gonna get some sleep after this blog as I got full day of lessons tomorrow. Hope I can get my assignment done as the deadline is also tomorrow. Than its comex on friday and a short holiday over the weekends.


Elliott and Myself with Herbert behind the camera.


And as usual, always take a shot with the pretty girls, Casse and Gillian.


It started with 1, then went on to 2. And now its 4 pretty girls and one saboed but not complaining Kenneth. :D

Cheers,
Kenneth.

*Happening? Nah... wait till my exams starts... haha...*