Just remember to keep the faith...

"Anytime You Need A Friend" by Mariah Carey



One of Mariah Carey's song which I like. No need for fancy video effects or sexy dancing. Just good lyrics and a nice strong voice.

Ok its late and I got school in the morning. Ok in 7hours 45 minutes time. So why am I still up blogging? Well I just got home not too long again, took a bath and am waiting for my hair to dry.

I am never ever going to wait for the SBS bus again at Hougang Interchange if I get there after 12. I reach the interchange around 1210 and had to wait until 1230 which is the last bus for a ride home. I think I walk home also faster sia.

Well nothing much to blog about other then met up with Herbert and Elliott to go down and show support to Kristine in a time of sadness(Hang in there and be strong). Met Max there as well. Had a good time catching with him and Kristine.I guess its time to move on and good to know that Max(my so called understudy back in TP I-Guides) is moving on well. Anyway hope to meet you two again in happier conditions.

Then its off for a late dinner where Eugene joined us and a chill out session at orchard before heading home. And thanks to Herbert, we had an entertaining trip home. Think he either getting ready for tmr's Halloween party or that he is really very tired after a day of work.

And not forgetting Melissa for helping me drain my phone's battery while the two of them, Elliott & Herbert(Ok more of Herbert:P) kept on disturbing me. Lols... dun worry I got free incoming and I was hoping to charge my phone's battery anyway so just nice.

Something did happen which made me think through some stuff while waiting for the bus home but its rather late so I will go blog it over at my livejournal tomorrow or something.

Nights,
Kenneth :)