Going... Going... Gone...

And so I decided to wake up early today but got woken up earlier then expected. My alarm went off at 5 am and an sms came in at 5 plus. Well I got back to sleep pretty soon only to be awaken again by my mom.

Got myself out of bed, washed up and got dressed quickly. I was going to drive to church today no matter what. And well did speed a little as I am more confident of handling the car. Ok ok, its like 70km/h on a 60km/h road. But hey it was empty and I was on the right lane.

Went for lunch with my parents at marina square for before meeting Melissa @ orchard to visit this education booth thingy which was quite a disappointment for me as I did not get what I need but it was good for her in some way so I guess not so bad lah.

Had a little chat with her over hot chocolate and ice caramel something and I guess I have been missing out on some stuff. Oh well, ignorance is bliss sometimes but not all the time. She had family dinner at marina square while I had mine at home.

But the day had to end in a not so good way as my monitor is playing punk with me now. Which means I need to replace it fast as assignments are coming in and my laptop is no way going to be able to process the heavy stuff.

Well its about time to I guess, its been 5 years plus since I got it and well it has served it purpose. Hopefully the next monitor will be able to last that long as well. So its back to my laptop for the time being. Played with the webcam since its there anyway... and had a little night snack.


Going...


Going...


Gone...

Thanks to my (in her own words) playful daughter for the nice little chocolate. It has been a while since I got to snack on something liaos. Well thats about it for tonight. Hope I can settle my monitor problem asap. Also my livejournal has been updated to deal with something that alot of people have been asking me about. Just this week alone, I had at least 10 of the same questions.

Cheers,
Kenneth.