And when it's over you'll breathe again...

"Crash 'n' Burn" by Savage Garden



Somehow this song hit me while I was talking to some friends online. Taking about priorities and putting yourself before others and stuff like that. I guess I do need to rework my priority list. Many things has happened in such a short time that I am struggling to adjust which leaves me no time sort things out.

For example, something I told myself I will never commit to since the outcome is not favorable to me has come back to haunt me. I was put into a situation somewhat similar and yet I fell for it and it hit me bad. Been in a foul mood today because of it. Shouldn't have let it happen but I guess its another lesson learnt for me.

And talking about this, I guess I should strike off the "Kenneth wants a DSLR" goal from my list. I mean, do I really need it, or do I even know how to use it to its full potiential if given the chance to own one? I think not. Guess I am still very noob when it comes to taking photos now. But that doesn't mean I will not get better. So its back to the good old trusty Sony DSC-W1 for me(Darn why no sports mode...).


Outdoor shot at Raffles Place MRT.


Playing with the macro function.


Trying to capture the "pattern" of the chairs against the blue floor.


This time trying to capture the floor "pattern".


A picture of the ceiling light. Did not use the correct mode though.

Well its off to sleep for me. Early drive to church has been planned.
Nights,

Kenneth :)

*To someone : sometimes its better that it happens now then when things go too deep and you realise you need to get out but you can't. It's gonna hurt much much more then.*