Just another evening drive...

Well its thursday again and this time my lessons was in the morning. Which means I get to send the food today. Well for those who do not know, my mother with a few other mothers in church take turns to cook for a family. It seems that the son has some illness and the poor boy has to eat proper home cook food (Something to do with home cook food being having a lesser risk of not being cooked properly and all the germs and stuff like that).

And due to the fact that both parents are working, the mothers decide to take turns cooking for the family each day. So thursday is my mother's turn. And I get to take the chance to send the food over. Its a good chance for me to drive so my driving will not get rusty and well its the least I can do right? That way my mother do not have to go along with my dad and can rest abit first.


The family car, a Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6. You can tell the age of it by the alphabets but hey I am not complaining. It handles great and I think when its my time to buy a car, its gonna be another lancer.


A picture of the dashboard. One reason why I dislike the vios is that the dashboard is in the center of the car instead of in front. Rather mafan if you ask me.


Decided to try self shot while waiting for my dad. Haha, I still got a long way to go.

Well thats about it for today. WOW server is down again so I guess I will get an early night. Almost done with my first assignment and I think I am free to relax this week. YAY~!

Cheers,
Kenneth ;)

*Updated my Live Journal with a related post*