Do you really know me?

Ok decided to blog but dunno what to blog. So I guess I will reveal the answers to my friendtest thingy.

Qn: What is my favourite colour?
Ans: Blue.
This one, if you notice what I usually wear can easily tell. For the most part of my closet, its usually blue in colour.

Qn: What is my favourite fruit?
Ans: Pear
This one abit harder I guess. But that is one fruit you never catch me avoiding.

Qn : Which polytechnic did I attend?
Ans : TP
Yup its there that I met the happening people that go on to be good friends.

Qn : What is my dog's name??
Ans : Kenny
Yup I got a male dog and since he is part of the family, we decided to call him Kenny. Also becos I used to have a soft toy dog named the same.

Qn : What am I studying at SIM?
Ans : Digital Security.
Yup doing my degree in computer science(which most people assume so), majoring in digital security. Thus the many many maths formulas that is driving me nuts. FYI: The other options are the ones available to my diploma back in TP. Just that I chose to do the mobile option.

Qn : What is my favourite sport?
Ans : Bowling
Nope I dun play tennis although I did learn how to in poly, I like to watch football and I am a qualified scuba diver(although must go for refresher course). But I like bowling the most. Because its a social sport where people spend more time interacting then bowling and I somehow like the sound of the pins falling especially after a strike.

Qn : What is my favourite hobby?
Ans : Sleeping
Haha this one is really hard. I know most people assume is playing computer games. Well I like to do that but I like to sleep the most. Maybe if you do visit on sunday afternoons you would know why. I can spend the whole day sleeping and still continue to sleep at night. Although sadly I dun get to sleep much these days.

Qn : Which football team do I support?
Ans : Newcastle United
Well if you hear me in a football conversation or seen some photos of me in my jersey, the answer is there.

Qn : What is the age difference between me and my sister?
Ans : 2
Yup I have a sister 2 years younger than me.

Qn : What type of books do I like to read the most?
Ans : Fantasy
Well if you ever get to visit my room, there are more fantasy books than other genres in my shelf. I do read other books from authors like Dan Brown, Arthur C Clarke, Tom Clancy and so on. But books like Lord of the Rings and Narnia tops them all.