Continue living in your little dream world while I enjoy the reality of mine...

Everyone needs to rant and I am no different. Just gonna be a short post so no worries I will be back to my normal blogging. Just trying to compile stuff before blogging here.

Anyway I just about had it with people who like to be soooo exclusive and so on. I always thought everyone was way past that sec school/poly/jc mindset. I mean for me, while I am rather not so social with new people, give me time and I will open up one. Just ask my friends. And as long as you dun go an do something stupid I am fine one. I usually find fault with ur actions and not you as a person. Well thats if you irritate me enough. Other then that I think I am easy going. Not self praise but just ask the people around me.

But I guess I am not good enough to be part of the exclusive circle right(lol then again I think I rather not liaos)? Oh pls, what gives you the right to judge a person. Well I just had about enough of all this crap. While as much faults as I have and I admit I still need to work lots on my character, I do not go around looking and fantasising about pretty girls. I do not somehow keep going on the getting someone to bring his female friend out with the rest of the guys. And for goodness sake, in life, having the brains is one thing, having good PR skills is also equally important. Or how about the others that somehow makes the ignore list as well?

Well I hate to show off to prove a point but if it helps then so be it. Wake up your stupid idea. Ever occurred to you that the people you deem as unworthy might just be enjoying their little life better then you? The things that you can only dream of, they might just be doing it for all you know. And the best part is they do not even have to try hard.

Maybe try looking at a person's character once in a while and not his/her grades, the language he/she speaks, the way he/she acts and so on. Or maybe just maybe you need something to happen in front of your face to wake you up from your idea. Please lah, there is something called an SMS queue and having your phone switched off when the sms was sent is the worst idea I ever heard from someone who is suppose to be all high and mighty up there. Forget what I studied in poly liaos ah.

Or just maybe I should start off by saying that the SAF in all its stupidness never screws up when selecting people for command school. The fact that people qualify for it says something liaos. How the person turns out is something else but to even qualify means there must be something there.

Well if it still doesnt wake up your idea then let me know, I am sure something else will.

Ok end of ranting, the normal blogging will return after the weekend :)