我也會慢慢走開

"安靜" by Jay Chou



Well I guess while I cant say anything about breaking up but moving on is what I need to do. Its gonna be hard but must be done. The emptiness is starting to eat me up and I need to move out of it before it eats me whole.

I guess the realisation of the emptiness is what made me feel unbalance for the past few days.

Anyway today was my last day of lectures. Lunch break was a crazy 2hours 30mins. With so much time, my classmates and I decided to take a look at the wellness fair going on in school.

Had some really yummy and suppose to be healthy ice cream:


Yay, I can choose up to 3 types of ingredients...


Waiting my my ice-cream to be made...


Nothing like yummy ice-cream to make your day...

Anyway thats it for me, gonna get some sleep as tomorrow will be a busy day.

*A Big Happy Birthday To Elliott~!*

Nights,
Kenneth :)