And once again I step into the world of Azeroth...

Lament of the Highborne



This is the official video released by Blizzard which shows the assault of the Scourge on Quel'thalas and the assassination of Sylvanas and her after death rising by Arthas.

I stumbled onto this while questing around the new expansion for World of Warcraft. At the end of a series of quest, I was tasked with bringing a Necklace to Sylvanas Windrunner, the leader of the undead. And at the end of the quest, I was treated to an in game scene of Lady Sylvanas singing this song with the help of an undead choir.

Most people would have just gotten the quest reward and left. For me, I decided to stay and watch the whole scene and soak in the atmosphere. Reason being that as one who grew up with warcraft, the events of the scourge invading the home of the High Elves flashed back to me. I guess I am thankful the people over at Blizzard still took time to add this little treat to those who grew up with warcraft.

Which is my new aim for going back to Azeroth again. No more chionging levels to raid day in day out. Got the time then slowly play and soak in the game lore. And with the new guild not so hardcore as my old guild, I think I will finally get to enjoy the game.

Ok time to get some sleep. Waited quite long to download the high quality video from the Blizzard server but it was well worth it. Its gonna be another week of lessons but at least I get a break on saturday. Also a movie event to look forward to this thursday and of cos meeting up with everyone on friday.

Nights,
Kenneth :D