And back to the usual blogging

"New Age Girl" by Deadeye Dick



Ok ok I know this is old school but it seems that I totally forgotten about the good old crazy days until I saw this song on the playlist last night.

Anyway onto what I have been up to for the past few days:


I guess the good thing about being home alone in the first half of the day is that I get to treat myself to such things. Which also meant a few more KMs to jog.


Thanks to Herbert for informing me about this event.


Group picture time. If only you knew what happened during the event... lol...


The actual thing looks nice and unfortunately this picture doesn't do it justice. Think I need to improve my skills...


Fried baby sotong anyone? lol...


This is something that some of the people in church associate with my mom's cooking. Yup its yummy spaghetti.


Went down for a little Hardware Zone outing and look what I won. Although I should be selling it off cos I am lazy to take out my graphic card and put it on.

Also just wanna say to HuiRong that I am sorry that the picture I used for your fake ID is not very nice. I just assumed that every picture on the internet that you post is nice. Well unfortunately thats why I am in the IT line and not the fashion line. Also about the 3 months / 1 year thing, honestly I have yet to seen something like that work out, but if it really does, you have my support all the way.

Cheers,
Kenneth ;)