The way through a man's heart is his tummy...

Seeing how Charlene's blog always has food and makes me hungry, I decided to try out something like that as well.


Thanks to Melissa's I want sushi cravings, I had this craving for Japanese food as well. And just nice, my mom decided to cook Japanese curry.


From east to west. Seafood pasta anyone? (The prawns and mushrooms were easier to position so thats why you only see that in the photo :P)



Instead of the usual cakes and muffins, my mom decided to bake a nice yummy apple pie... Wanna make a guess how many I had?


Coffee favored cheesecake from secret recipe. It was this or the mud pie. Well to me it was a no brainer.

Plus the fact that I am done with my assignment and should reward myself with a short 1 day break, I better head to the gym tomorrow morning to work off those delicious food.

Cheers,
Kenneth.