Feeling so small, I stare at the wall...

"Spending my Time" by Roxette



Before you ask, no I am not trying to get over a break up. Well how can I considering I am not attached in the first place. Although some of the lyrics do ring a bell somehow. Yes its another emo/feeling unbalanced Sunday for Kenneth.

Dun ask me how or why though. I myself have no idea. Either that or I am just running away from the truth. Or there is some new emotion that is alien to me and I dunno how to handle it. Either way it was a wasted Sunday in terms of productivity. Did not even level up my blood elf priest for that matter. Although WOW looks even better on the new screen.

Either way the ball is now in my court with the invitation in my mail box. Looks like things are moving along nicely as if some unseen force is working in the background. If things work out fine, I would be too busy to even worry about the not so important things anymore.

Ultimately, whatever the outcome is, I know for one that it is something that will be worth my time and effort and I do not think I can go wrong there. Well hopefully... lol...

Ok gonna clear up my emails and get some sleep soon. Must start sleeping earlier for the sake of my health.

Cheers,
Kenneth.