Im a done fool for to ask for more...

"Ain't No Doubt" by Jimmy Nail



No there is no mistake in the title. The lyrics are really like this. Found this off a friend's blog. Sort of reminds me of someone I know.

Anyway I am finally done with my assignment. Couldn't care less about the tutor being bias with marks or the bonus marks. I had more fun doing other stuff.

Well a good friend of mine told me not to give so much anymore. Well she is not the first to say that and will not be the last. Maybe I should just keep giving until there is no more to give and then thats it.

Then maybe people will start to wake up their ideas and start looking out for themselves and stop being so blind? Well if that will work than so be it lah. I gave up trying to get myself to stop being a nice guy. Even the usual finishing last is not working.

Either that or I need a good reformat of the brain. Who knows.

Got a wedding to attend tmr. Ok I will be honest. I am half not looking forward to it. Not becos I dun think its a happy occasion. Not becos I need to rush down from school to make it. But becos there is a slight chance the dread question will pop out or some stupid thing will happen.

I am almost back to normal and I do not want anything to spoil everything. But hey its a wedding after all so I will be there. whether me being there matters to anyone or not is a different story. At least I made the effort to go down.

:)