Think I'll walk me outside and buy a rainbow smile...

Maybe Tomorrow by Stereophonics



From the soundtrack of the movie Crash. Heard it before somewhere but couldn't remember until I found it again.

Well back from one crazy day that started last night. All the chiong my graphic card benchmark to break the 12k 3DMark06 barrier, finished up my report and complied my project, had more of a nap then sleep, rushed to school to hand up my assignment and rushed over to attend the wedding. And now waiting for the big match tonight.

Well I realised one thing today. The whole idea of being around like-minded people. People who also dun ask for great big showy thanks but doing things from the heart. It felt good. And just maybe I think I saw something from Randy's POV.

Ok lah sorry to say it but I think I know why liaos. Wasted lah but I am sure something else will work out for you.

And as I look at my own life and why am I "suffering" over these people. Its so not worth my time. Why should I care anymore. I rather go care and help these people instead rather then people who totally... Haiz nvm dun wanna talk about it here, its a happy day so I will just leave it as that.

Well one thing for sure, I was sitting there looking around at other people and asking myself why. I guess I was looking at the wrong people for quite some time? Maybe I should have been looking in the other direction?

Well I got a bible study to clear up for next week as I am leading. My offer is still on the table waiting for confirmation. And maybe being with the right people will help me see clearer.

Not saying things will change for the better overnight, not saying that its going to be an easy road but just taking a moment to stop and think, I am still 24 and have a whole life in front of me to work out.

Sure its still an emotional roller coaster for me now as I continue to sort out everything. But at least I am making a bit of progress here and there.

Cheers,
Kenneth.