Someone like me...

"Love Show" by SKYE



Nice song that was used in a Gray's Anatomy episode.

---

Anyway today was a rather disappointing day. Rushed all the way to Sitex only to be disappointed with everything. Non competitive prices compared to sim lim square and no new fancy hardware.

Thankful for Wee Din for coming down and me poisoning him to get the 22" Samsung lcd minitor. Also for the hardwarezone people who came down for the outing in the afternoon and getting to know more people. Ok I am bad at names but at least I should remember the faces. And lastly for Casse for saying "Hi" first. Nice to see a friendly face on a boring thursday afternoon.

Dinner was at seoul garden and the food was plentiful. But no idea why no appetite just now. Did not even eat dessert sia. So much chocolate ice cream telling me "eat me" but just not in the mood. Either the disappointment of Sitex is affecting me after all the excitment and hype or something else...

Anyway just some pictures to share:


A picture of the Ducati bike at the Sandisk booth.


Sushi at Seoul Garden.

Cheers,
Kenneth :)