Gotta be having Deja Vu...

"Deja Vu(Freemasons Mix)" by Beyonce



Nothing like a little dance remix song to start my saturday officially. Yes my brain does not start work until late in the afternoon. Although my afternoon nap was filled with ideas for my next assignment.

Although one thought hit me which is rather interesting. This whole 'mess' I am in is what is called a Deja Vu. Similar situations and maybe a similar outcome again?

Well just goes to show my previous post has held trueh even after 4 years plus? Different circumstances yet the same general idea.

And yet I must guard myself against using this anger/disappointment as a motivation to up even more levels just to prove people wrong. Would be quite wasted to push myself too hard only to burn out in the end.

Well its back to assignments and I am actually looking forward to the next one.