Told a story about a man who is too afraid to fly so he never did land...

"Drops of Jupiter" by Train



Nice song from Train. It was originally a song inspired from the death of the lead singer's mother but seems to have evolved into a love song as well. Either way I kind of like the lyrics and the tune alot.

Anyway been busy with assignments and camping at sim lim square for my new toy.


When I brought the box home, everyone thought it was some game.


Well there is a game which is the one printed on the box but the real "treasure" is this card. Limited stocks in singapore and its now in my computer.

Although I haven't really gotten any nice games to test it out yet. But that would change soon... I hope.

Well other then that I been too busy these few days to think about anything else. If you get what I mean. Slowly moving on and back to reality. Either way I am looking forward to the holidays after my exams. I need a good break.

Cheers,
Kenneth.