All the stars are coming out tonight

"Rule The World" by Take That



If walls break down, I will comfort you
If angels cry, oh I’ll be there for you
You've saved my soul
Don’t leave me now, don’t leave me now


---

Went to watch Stardust last night at GV Plaza. Really a nice show, the perfect movie date type of show. Light hearted, comical moments, post movie talking points and of cos the romance factor all wrapped in up one nice little package. And lots of eye candy too.

And thankfully, the group consisted of me, Elliott, Eugene, Melissa, Leanna and HuiRong. If its a all guys movie outing then Good Game liaos. All girls still not so bad I think.

The one line that caught my attention last night was that love is unconditional. Something that is all so true but often found lacking in the society of today. The main actress goes on to explain what and how love should be which I thought was rather nice. Hopefully those watching the movie that night in theater 1 GV Plaza would have brought home that message.

Anyway as my daughter so happily put it last night, I got a pimple on my nose. Haha. Not that I care or anything cos it will usually disappear after a few days. But it just means that I need to get my regular 7 hours of sleep and drinks lots of water and no more late nights.

So no more going out late for me unless there is a good reason. Need to start saving money also. lols.

Other then that, its home alone again for the next 3 days. Parents went to Malaysia for a short trip. So looks like its gonna be a quiet next 3 days at home.

Cheers,
Kenneth :)