'Cause I need a cloudburst in my life...



Nice song that has been on my play list for the whole day. Plus it helped that it was raining and the weather is very cool. I guess thats one of the few good things about sitting next to the window.

Finished one report and I can get ready to start work on my next assignment tomorrow. All the "Emo-ness" is starting to disappear. Lets hope for good. Had a good chat just now with Elliott. Thanks for the advise and the offer. Will consider properly and let you know soon since December is fast approaching.

Maybe it just did last night. And today is whats left of it. Just like the after effect. Something just snapped last night. Don't ask me what also. It just did. Weird right? Lol...

So many things to consider, so many things to commit... Yeah that sounds more like the Kenneth I know. But so many things has happened and will continue to happen. Just got this bad bad feeling.

Oh well one step at a time I guess. Although I must put a warning that there will be more emo-outbreaks here and on my other blog where it will get worst. Well hopefully now lah.

Cheers,
Kenneth. ;)