I'm tryin' to read between the lines...

"Jenny" by The Click Five



Ok cute catchy song with meaning to it.

---

Anyway its been a normal past 3 days. So here is just a quick recap of them:

Sunday:
Went to church in the morning for baptism service. Refreshments was provided by one of the care groups and it was good stuff. Although I had one little complain, the curry/sardine puffs had more dough then fillings.

The usual afternoon nap followed by dinner at Taka Mos burger with Lindy, Charlene, Charlene, Elliott and Herbert.

Did some window shopping after that as I was still filling very broke after my retail therapy. But saw some nice clothing which I can consider getting.

The day was concluded at NYDC. Wanted to share the photos but they turned out bad. Forgot to turn off the flash. Well the desserts were good, but the company was better:)

Monday:
Went to do house call at Elliott's place to fix his itunes. Or rather fix the quicktime problem. One of the reasons why I never like it when you interlink programs. If they become dependable on it each other, when one spoil the other will also spoil.

Then it was off to school for another lab session. 2 more lessons to go. One this saturday morning and one more next monday and hopefully thats the last of them. And that means exams are coming soon. Sianz 1/2...

Tuesday;
Today was spent slacking at home, playing game and trying my hands at overclocking my pc again with no success. Think is time to "zheng" my pc some more.

And not forgetting that I cleared up some of my assignments. Aim to finish them by tomorrow so I can enjoy myself at sitex on thursday.

---

Well thats about it I guess. Nothing much happening these days. Just nice and quiet which is good in a way I guess.

Cheers,
Kenneth ;)