There goes whatever social life I had... If I had any...

Today was my 2nd day at school. Lecturer looks like a high flyer. A*Star researcher, IDA consultant and doing his PHD now. And with the amount of assignments, lab test and homework in the form of tutorials, I am starting to get worried. Add the other module and the fact I got the same lecturer where assignment requirements can change last minute, I got a feeling there goes my social life. If I got any in the first place.

Next school day is satuday. Sianz, 0900 - 1200 than its 1400 - 1700. Effectively there goes my whole saturday. After that its go back and chiong whatever dateline liaos. And for today's module, datelines are on mondays. Which mean there goes my sunday unless by some miracle I can finish everything early.

And here I am thinking of maybe its time to start looking for an other half. Well I guess life has other plans... Where got time left for other things liaos...

Either way, hopefully I can motivate myself again for this term. Need to start the engine going soon...

cheers,
Kenneth.