Making A Lemon Pie part 2

Today was a crazy day for me. School was heavy on the brain as usual. And the 2 hour break did not help at all. By 2pm was almost half dead liaos. Decided to go straight home to get some rest. PC was rather sluggish so decided its time for a reformat. And only after I started the process did I remember I forgot to backup some stuff. Oh well...

Anyway finished making the lemon pie. And as usual, pictures tell the story best:


Melting the butter for the crust


Butter and biscuit crumb crust and into the fridge to let it settle down...


Mixing up the ingredients...


Into the oven for 25mins...


Now to let it cool and into the fridge it goes...

Many thanks to my mom and sister for helping and teaching me how to make this :)
Hope it taste as nice as the last time they made it.

And in other news, Newcastle won their 1st match in dunno how many games. 2-1 against sheff utd. Well hope its a sign of good things to come.

Ok time to sleep. Nites all...

Cheers,
Kenneth. ;)