Survived one term... only about five more to go...

Well finally got my results today. Must say I am rather satisfied with them.

High Distinction for my Interacting Systems module which I should be getting as I have been performing quite well for that module in terms of assignments and test. Could have done better though as I got 85 which just hit the High Distinction marks. Guess the reason for not getting higher is due to one of my assignments which I got only a credit. That means if I did better, could I have hit 90? Oh well...

A Credit for my Software Development module which I am ok with. Sure I failed the first test and to be able to bounce back to get a credit is not bad. But I got 67 and to get credit must get 65. Which means if I failed to perform well for my assignments I could have ended up with a pass. Well must make sure I buck up even more for the next 2 modules.

Well what's done is done liaos. So I guess I should learn from the mistakes and strive to do even better next term. Well until anything happens, my only aim is to do well. Nothing else to strive for anyway... lols...

Ok that's about it for today. Other than I finally completed Company of Heroes and am moving onto Warhammer 40K Dawn of War 7 Winter Assault...

Gonna play abit first before sleeping.

cheers,
Kenneth. ;)