Day 1 without my graphic card...



Yup, its day one without my graphic card. Sold it off this afternoon and now its back to my good old trusty acer laptop on vista. At first I thought that it will be a good thing as this way all I can play is Football Manager and I can start work on my database report without the distraction of the usual games I play.

But somehow something is still missing. I would rather stare blankly into the LCD screen at the question paper and than I am off adding oil to a potiential flame war in the forums or busy reading through how the ball is in Michael Owen's court for a return to first team soccer.

Maybe I need someone to piss me off in class to set off the motivation. Either that (I am crazy to say this) or I need something to work forward to. Something to look forward to at the end of each weekend or after all my task are done.

I can exclude chilling out now cos I have classes on saturday morning and I got church on sunday so the only day is sunday where I got classes only in the afternoon on monday. But the rest of them have to work so not fair to ask them to go chill out on sunday evening.

Maybe something I wanna look forward to that I will chiong my assignments so I got time for dinner on friday or that something special to look forward to after class on saturday?

Haha I think I am asking for too much liaos. Somehow I never get the things I want but yet I have the things I need. I think I will still survive ba...

Well gonna try to sleep early tonite and hopefully stay awake tmr in class.

cheers,
Kenneth.