Food, Food, And More Food... And Rum Coke... And something extra...

Well today was a busy day for me. Went to church in the morning to complete the series of 3 messages for the Easter Conference. Good stuff, learnt some new stuff from the book of John, some new insights to why the last part was written this way.

Next off was to the potluck lunch thingy at Herbert's place. A Big Thank You again for hosting this little lunch. And I must say, the food was definitely more than enough, not forgetting the rum coke and rum coffee I had. And as part of project pimp my kenneth, Elliott and Herbert seem to have found a girl who meets my criteria. And why do I have a bad feeling about this... lols...

Than its off to help my cousin fix his pc. Rather weird problem though, first time I see the pc start and stop and start and stop and the whole cycle continues. Decided to bring the whole thing home to run more test. After 2 hours to testing using the elimination method, I concluded the motherboard is the culprit. Going down to SLS to try and change it since its was purchased on the 1st.

Just a picture for today:



No wonder they stayed until so late... I think its to help finish up the food :P

Okies thats about it for today,

Cheers,
Kenneth.