In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...



"Boston" by Augustana

In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed... you said...

You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah,
You said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,

Essential yet appealed, carry all your thoughts across
An open field,
When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry
When they see you
You said...

You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah,
You said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,

She said I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah,

Boston... where no one knows my name... yeah
Where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name...
Yeah Boston...
Where no one knows my name.

---

Not bad leh the band... Introed by Charmaine. Sounds abit like The Fray but can say its better also.

Well anyway today was kinda relaxing for once... Went to church than headed home to get a nice rest. Dunno why air con so cold than raining some more. Had a dinner gathering in town and I was like if I can wake up I will head down. But my Dad had to call in the middle of my sleep and Elliott called later on. So since I din wanna continue sleeping I decided to go down.

Simple dinner at pepper lunch and it was off for dessert. Than is home sweet home to print lecture notes and get ready for school tomorrow.

Well pictures for the day :


Me and Elliott


Somehow I still got a bad feeling about Elliott's and Herbert's little project...


Nothing beats the Colt Tower... except Bacardi Coke :D

As you can see, I decided to lower the image size from 640/480 to 448/336 becos I guess its better to spare everyone's internet connection.

Well its back to school tmr liaos... new classmates and maybe better lecturer also...
but most importantly its time to get back into study mode from holiday mode. Plus I got saturday morning lessons so friday cannot go out party liaos... sunday still can abit since lessons is in the afternoon.

Well for Elliott and Herbert, I really really apprecaite what you two are trying to do for me. But hor I also got my own expectations one... Maybe I should list them here so you guys can see and I also can be accountable to myself not to lower my standards in case...

Yeah if you must know, they are trying to find me a gf... lolz... I rather let nature take it course but oh well... keke...

Age wise, the most is my age and the least is 4 years younger. Sorry ah I do not like those kids who still think they are living in a fairy tale. Down to earth will be nice.

Looks wise, presentable can liaos. I mean I am not a model so I dun expect a model for a gf as well. Must be realistic and fair on this one.

Maintenance wise, I am a student so yeah students are generally poor people. Projects and assignments wanna kill me liaos, no time to work part time. And yeah I can drive but no money to pay for petrol or parking. Well not yet anyway.

Character wise, well as long as get along can liaos loh. Of cos things like values and believes count. Must be realistic and fair. And must be the type that I can bring home for approval by my parents who are rather conservative and old fashion. Must be ok with Dogs as well cos Kenny also lives in my house.

And lastly must also be Christian. This one very the important to me.

So yeah if you can find someone who fits these things than let me know...

Well its time to sleep liaos, need to head to school early to show my "displeasure" for not answering my email and calls regarding my password.

Nites all...

cheers,
Kenneth.