I think being a nmnhnlm is not so bad after all...

Well finished up my geek shopping for at least this half of the year. Started with the Nokia n73 which I am beganing to like alot. And to top it up, I got for myself the cheapest top end card offering fron nVidia for my pc.

This also means that I am officially very broke. So no more retail therapy for me until the next half of the year. Thankfully I am paying back my Dad for the phone in installments and the sale of my old graphic card offset the new one by at least half.


The damage to my wallet is high but its well worth it.

Ok other than that, spend the whole evening getting my pc back online with the new card and did up the major part of my report. Gonna meet up with my classmates tmr to discuss more and hopefully I can finish it by tomorrow and start on my programming assignment and start studying for my test.

So yeah, in light of all the work I have and that my wallet went on a recent diet, a really good reason is gonna be needed to get me out of the house. And yes Elliott, pretty and cute are two different things... haha... :P

*btw the pic was taken with my n73*

Cheers,
Kenneth.