If only I, had been less blind...



"If Only" by Hoobastank

I thought it wasn't wrong,
To hide from you,
Simple truth.

I was scared,
I felt it all along,
But it hurt to much for me, to share.

If only I, had been less blind.
I'd have someone to hold on to.
IF only I, could change your mind,
If only I had known, If only I had you...

Finally understand,
Why things have happened,
And how it all could go so wrong.

Will this pain ever end?
'cause I don't think I can carry on.

If only I, had been less blind.
I'd have someone to hold on to.
If only I, could change your mind,
If only I had known, If only I had you...

If only I had you!..
If only I had you!..

If only I, had been less blind.
I'd have someone to hold on to.
If only I, could have spoke my mind,
If only it were true, We could start brand-new
I know I'll make it through
If only I had you!..
If only I had you!..
If only I had you!..

---

Can't remember if I posted it before last year but hey its a new year so I think I am allowed to post it again. Nice song, nice video and I think thats all I need to say. The rest you can figure out on your own.

Well its another start of the week. And with newcastle drawing chelsea with a superb display of fighting spirit to start my week, it just got better. Results were out for the saturday test. If you were in school, you would have known how high I was the whole day. Due to lack of sleep, assignment stress and so on. I was prepared to fail either way. But thankfully I did not and I got a 7.5/10. Maybe I saw wrongly but hey I am sure that it was my IC number and Student number. So anyway its 7.5 marks into the bag. Need about 57.5 more to ensure another credit to my tally.

Well been rushing my programming C++ assignment the whole day. So far so good. Did all I can and now just need to confirm with my lecturer some stuff on wednesday than I should be done by thursday morning so I can move on to my database assignment in the afternoon.

Slowly I feel my confidence is coming back. Of cos must make sure it doesn't become over confidence but hey at this stage I doubt it. Well it took 3-4 major blows from poly year 3 right up to middle of last year. Took the next half a year to slowly get back on my feet and now its slowly coming back.

Well maybe if I was stronger and was able to overcome my inferiority complex... oh well I guess the starhub free incoming was not a bad idea after all... maybe I would not be able to take the external pressure if something did happen... my own insecurities would have killed me? Now also... what if it became more than just entertainment... I am but still a poor(and rather broke) student anyway... haha... how to compete with the others... oh well...

Well either way need to build back my confidence more and at least I am more confident of my studies and school related knowledge now...

ok gonna get some shut eye now and wake up again to listen to the morning show on radio91.3 where its all about you... haha...

cheers,
Kenneth :D