Another Night Out...

Just a quick post before I go off to dreamland. Went with my family for lunch at riverdale mall only to find out they are having jap tempura for dinner. But I already made plans to go dinner with friends. But I guess I had an equally good time out as well.

Got my screen protector for my new toy at suntec. Than it was window shopping with franics again, looking at clothes. While not up to class yet with the top range brand, I think I will settle with G2000 for now. Aimed 2 more short sleeve shirts.

Than met Elliott at creative while showing francis how he can do up his soundsystem using the decoder box and a THX set of creative speakers. Walked around the StarHub booth area at marina while waiting for Charlene to turn up to join us for dinner.

Than its off to Carl's Junior for dinner. And again I was held hostage there. This time by the chicken club meal. The burger buns were whole meal bread so those people who are looking for high carb, this is the one for you. Had a good time talking about Elliott's vision for us. Haha... if it really comes true that is...

While walking to the "durian", we bumbed into Melissa at the Sony Ericsson booth. Poor girl still had to work on a sunday night. Well all I can say is great booth and you look better without makeup lah. Well if you were there last night, I would have bought the K800i liaos.

To end of the evening, we took a walk to the esplanade or affectionally know as the durian. Took a walk along the pier area than it was off to the roof. Had a nice chat with francis about army, life and girls.


Was trying to send a sms when charlene took this pic...

Ok thats about it. Goona get some sleep and get ready for school and hopefully get some work done.

nites all,
Kenneth. ;)