The Reason For Being Nice...

Well today is Good Friday and had a series of 2 messages today with the last one on Easter Sunday itself. Will not comment much as I do not want to turn this post into another sermon.

Two things that caught my attention was the speaker talking about when he was younger, he would have friends going to church to find girlfriends becos it seems the christian girls are nicer and you have parents telling their daughters to find christian guys cos they will make good husbands. Well so where does that leave me? lols...

But more importantly I was reminded that being nice is not a bad thing. Sure it means potentially ending up last in most if not all the situations. But there is a reason why I am "nice" because of the way I was brought up and what I believe in.

So I guess while its gonna hurt me in some ways to be nice, I can take comfort that there is a reason to be nice.

Just thought I put this here... :)