Another 2 Days In The Life of Kenneth...

Well nothing much to blog about for the past 2 days.
Ok got lah... just that nothing interesting...

Went down to SLS on monday to change the faulty motherboard for my cousin's pc. Great service from Bell on lvl5 as usual. Even though their policy is one week one to one exchange, they still exchanged the faulty motherboard. Met Bryan there as well. Tried to poison him to upgrade to a Directx 10 card as well since I will be doing it.

Got a lift to school from Bryan and it was my database lab. The usual boring lecture and easy lab exercise followed. But my brain was more concern with getting my cousin's pc fixed up. Was just mentally going through what to do in case it was not only the motherboard which is spoiled.

Thankfully my elimination testing technique worked and I got the pc up and running again. Did 5 runs of 3DMark06 to ensure its stable. Than it was back to getting my pc back to operational status as I just did the long overdue reformat over the weekend.

My evening was spent watching soccer on the TV. Newcastle vs Arsenal @ St James Park. A rather boring match though. Newcastle as usual without proper finishing and Arsenal playing like they are looking for a draw. Match did get exciting only in the last few minutes though. Cannot wait for Michael Owen to come back.

And all this while my friends were over at New Asia One Bar hanging out... lols... oh well I am doomed to be a geek I guess... haha... :P

Today was abit more interesting I guess. Woke up late as usual as there is no class today. It seems all my tuesday classes are now on wednesday. Anyway decided to try my hand at frying egg for lunch. While its really a simple thing for most if not all people, I only managed to get it right on the 3rd try.


As you can see, only the top egg has its yoke fully intact. Think I need to practice more.

My Afternoon was spent playing Dawn of War : Dark Crusade and checking out information on the upcoming 8600GTS card due to come in next week. Still deciding between that and the 8800GTS which is in my cousin's pc which is one heck of a card for its price.

Went for my jog in the evening as usual. Wanted to jog early but I forgot to charge my nano. And it had to rain before I could get out. But thankfully the rain stopped early and I had the chance to go for my jog in a nice cooling environment. Was contemplating teaching sunday school as I got an email asking me if I wanna teach this month which is rather last minute.

I went to take a look at my lab notes for tomorrow's C++ programming lab lesson. Hopefully I can motivate myself to do well in this module as I did with the previous one where I got my first ever High Distinction. Got the Visual Studio Express program installed and maybe I will try try abit first before going down to school tomorrow.

To end off the evening, my mom treated us to some good stuff. I think after the lemon pie, I wanna try my hand at making this the next time. I may not have the most happening life but at least I get nice stuff to eat.

Some pics for you guys to drool at :


Apple Sponge Cake fresh out of the oven


Yummy stuff...


Hehe more to go around... into my stomach that is... :D

Well thats about it... Gonna surf the web abit more than its off to dreamland. Had a very interesting dream last night though. Too bad dreams are just a figment of your imagination generated by an overactive brain.

cheers,
Kenneth.