Making A Lemon Pie part 1

Got a "potluck" lunch thingy at Herbert's house on sunday. Usually I would get the drinks but this time I decided to be a bit more adventurous and try my hand at making something. And having liked the lemon pie that my sister made the last time, I decided to learn how to make it.


Pounding the biscuits to form the crust


I hope this is enough


Well it would not be called lemon pie without lemons...


Dun ask me but the recipe says lemon skin. No worries I washed them liaos...


And lastly lemon juice.

Well thats about it for tonight. Got school tomorrow. Sianz sia, 0900 - 1200 than 1400 - 1700. Tomorrow night than I will do the rest of the steps for the lemon pie. Wanted to do tonight but my sister says not so fresh by sunday so tomorrow night do than let it set overnight better.

Okies, off to sleep liaos.
Nites all...

Cheers,
Kenneth.