Better to be a geek than an idiot...

Ok so its another boring day in the life of Kenneth. If its not cursing and swearing at the stupid errors that the C++ compiler display, its trying to figure out how to configure Oracle to work properly.

Either those or trying to kill that stupid boss with armor thicker than mine and a sword twice my height.

Yup you can guess what has been happening today. Its been a day of adventuring in the world of elder scrolls where anything and everything can happen. To a losing battle with the language monster in my assignment question paper. Why can't lecturers set question papers in proper easy to understand standardized queen's English.

Well it seems that I am not the only one who has no life this week. Even my friends' GFs have to go without their BFs this week as everyone tries to overcome these obstacles that should have been avoided if people learn to use proper English. In fact I dun even mind Singlish as long as its understandable.

Well thankfully my geekness has helped me overcome the oracle problem so I should have no problem going about doing my assignment. Not to mention that I should complete my C++ programming assignment by tomorrow night if I get my questions answered in class tomorrow afternoon.

But in other news, while people seem to have nightmares, I seem to have dreams with sad endings. Dunno how come sia... Its not scary, it did not frighten me or anything. No cold sweat as well. No waking up in the middle of the night or anything. Just your normal dream and it actually ends. Either my brain has moved onto playing sappy dramas or something. And this time I can remember who was in it and what happened. If it was narrated, it would go something like this : "As he grabbed her hand wanting to tell her his feelings, his fingers felt something round on her 4th finger..."

Wah liaos I think I better go kill more monsters and complete more quest or do more programming or something sia before it gets to me... :S