So don't stop me falling, It's destiny calling...

Well its about one week to Mambo so might as well post this:

"Together Forever" by Rick Astley



So nana, dun say I never post hor ;P

Well its been a very busy weekend for me. Killer assignment and my usual "Even if I am gonna use someone's code, I will at least give it a shot to try from scratch". And that cost me one whole weekend which in the end I ended finding a problem with a piece of code I used as a guide. In the end I went with my own gut feeling and used any method of solving the problem.

But hey at least I created my own algorithm for another part of the assignment. Other than that, I finally increased my jogging distance to 6km. Tired sia, too long never jog anything more than 5km liaos. But it feels good after that.

Well time to tidy up my assignment so thats about it for today.

cheers,
Kenneth ;D