Ok who woke me up so early?

Well just gonna do a quick blog before I go to sleep.

Wednesday is just another day of the week which to majority of the people is a marker that half of the work/school week is over and the weekends are near. But to a group of people who enjoy good old dance music, it was the time to relive the good old days. If you remember people like Rick Astley, Belinda Carlisle or the Group Bananarama and moved to the songs like "Square Room" or "Call Me" than I think you will know what I mean.

And finally going back to try the famed Mambo Night @ Zouk I was all fired up. Initially it looked like a setback as NUS Temasek Hall was having their bash party there. But to our relief, tickets were going at $16 for guys and $14 for girls with 2 free drinks included. From what looked like a turn off became a blessing. Considering that its usually $25 for guys and free entry for girls do not come with the drinks, it was a win win situation.

Music was slow in the beginning with songs like "Forever Young" but slowly picked up with a remixed of Madonna's "Like A Prayer". Soon it was into full swing with "Never Gonna Give You Up" and back to back hits of "Summer Rain" and "Heaven Is A Place On Earth".


A Shot with Audrey


4 Guys(Me, Sebaz, Elliott & Herbert) and A Gal(Lynette)

Well it was fun going to the dance floor even though I can't dance for nuts. And I got to see the fabled synchronize dance steps. Even tried to join in for some of them.All good things must come to an end and we left around 2am to beat the crowd to the taxis.

Thursday was one where I planned to sleep in since I got no assignments to settle this week the deadline being postponed but me rushing to complete it. But the sky had other plans and it started to rain in the morning. Woke up to close the windows and other what nots and to play with my silly doggy who doesn't like thunder. And as we all know, lack of sleep equals flu for Kenneth.

Afternoon was spent hunting for the Manchester United Jersey for Sebaz as it was Jersey night for us as planned. Fortunately, he managed to get it @ $94 at Peninsular Shopping Center. Cheaper than the $40 Pounds over in UK. Than its off to Harbour Front MRT to meet the rest.

Met up with Herbert and Elliott and went to vivo city for dinner. Ate at the food court below and it was super disappointing. Than its off to Holland Village to hear Shirlyn Tan(Hope I got the name right as its 2:40am) and the band play at Wala Wala.
Had just one beer... but its 1 for 1 so its 2 beer. But not my fault as I only ordered one... :P

Thankfully the french fries and chicken wings are good stuff as we were still hungry. Elliott's friend Jaymee(again I hope I got it right) came for a while and Charmaine came down later as well. Stayed for all 3 sets of performance with my nose preparing for the 10km shears bridge run as well. In the end ordered a glass of coke as I needed the sugar to stay awake. Thankfully the songs were good and the band was better.


Its the start of the Football season. :D

Got a ride back thanks to Sebaz's guiding and Charmaine's driving. Dun worry, its ok to make mistakes early and its a bonus the roads were empty. Just remember to bribe your brother and the rest of us not to tell your parents.

Well thats about it for the past 2 days. One more crazy day to go and its back to serious assignment chionging but this time the fire burns even brighter. I will not ever forever lose to some stupid maccas in class.

Ok time for some sleep.
Nights world,
Kenneth :D