Aftermath of Operation Sebastian...

It has been a busy past 2 days. And I am blogging this early in case I get too tired and forget to blog.

Tuesday:

Well decided to wake up early today and the guy doing the anti mosquito flogging thingy helped me with it. My silly dog was barking so loud at the guy that even covering my ears with my pillow did not help. Was so tempted to put my noise canceling headphones on than I remembered the kitchen windows were open. So no choice woke up to close the windows and bring kenny(my silly silky terrier) to my room.

Afternoon was spent trying to motivate myself to get started on my assignments. Think I lost my inner fire of motivation due to partying too much last week. Thankfully by 3-4pm I managed to clear the first part of it.

Wanted to slack the rest of the day since I have to ask my tutor how to continue my assignment but seeing the weather being all nice and cool, I decided to go ahead with my 10km preparations for this sunday's fun run. Was planning to complete 6km or the most 8km but somehow I pushed on and completed 104km. And now my legs starting to complain. I choose to blame it on my IPOD and DJ Tiesto. But that officially means I am ready for sunday. Just need one more 8km jog to keep my level there and yet give my legs some rest.

Monday:

It felt like the day after the annual exercise for the cadets and spec trainees before the trip up to crescendo. A crazy 4 days exercise where I play trooper so that the cadets do not kill the radio sets. Which means also doing fire movement and manning the radio sets over night.

It was also submission day and the stupid thing about it was that the SIM people cannot agree with the UOW lecturer how the assignment was to be submitted. Yes Huirong I fully agree with you the admin people need to work harder. Got irritated that the online submission did not work and no news yet that I gave a call to the admin. Hardcopy submission she says so down I went to school to submit it. Printed out the report and burnt the programs to a cd.

Since I was out, I decided to join Elliott, Herbert and Leanna at suntec before Elliott went for his dinner appointment. I mean it takes 1hour15mins to get to school and now way am I going to spend that time to go home after just dropping my assignment into the drop box.

Well it did not go as planned(intended to go home once Elliott goes for his dinner appointment) and I ended up staying for dinner and 2 Bourbon Coke later on. Spent like 3 over hours talking and accessing someone's wireless network(sorry about that but you forgot to secure it) and watching Leanna and Herbert compete over Crazy Taxi while helping me to drain my psp's battery. Huirong joined us later on after coming over from school. Seems she was also having a bad day with the admin.

Dinner was over at PS Thai Express where Lyndnn and Jaymee joined us. Think our table was making the most noise in the whole place. Unfortunately Lyndnn and Jaymee had something on after dinner so the 5 of us went off to Balcony Bar for drinks. The place was kinda nice as we seated at some big sofa thingy. And they kept showing how Arsenal got owned with sloppy goalkeeping and the entertaining 9 yellow card Liverpool and Chelsea match.

More photo taking took place and well I will let the pictures do the talking later. Than it was home sweet home to get some well deserved rest.


Always take photo with a pretty girl... something I learnt :D


Group Picture Time...


Just one drink...


2 Pretty Girls... What more can any guy ask for?


Time for one more group shot...