Can I go scuba diving in that washing machine?

"Ariston Aqualtis Ad"



Hehe, something I found in my email. Ok I got the wmv version but I cant put it here so the youtube one will have to do. If you want the wmv one, let me know and I will forward it to you.

Well a tiring day today. Well things did not go as well as I hoped for. I guess time waits for no one and people change and move on. Oh well time for me to move on as well. Wanted to get some sleep in the afternoon but ended up trying my hand at my next assignment. Yup its starting again and if I dun do something about, I see myself falling sick soon before the end of the term... Some JD Cola will do me some good I think.

Well felt abit bored during dinner so took a photo of my dinner plate.



Yup thats multi grain bread, fried salmon and salad. Yes before you even say anything, its salad. I even have 3-4 helpings of it. No Kenneth is still Kenneth but the salad made by Junyuan, my sis bf is really good. Haha must be the ham, eggs and thousand island which means my evening jog got canceled out. But of cos I had a hand in today's dinner. Yup I was the one who pounded the biscuits to coat the salmon before frying. Not easy hor, need to make sure no lumps and all are fine.

Ok thats about it for tonight. Gonna get some sleep as my eyes are trying its best to shut on me.

Nights all,
Kenneth ;)