Always remember to take a photo with the pretty girl...

Ok decided to blog now since I am still quite wasted and thus nothing my tutor is saying is going into my head. Ok abit lah, all the P(A|B) things and whatever entropy definition.

First off was to eat ramen at Liang Court again while waiting for Viridis to come. Poor girl got stuck in the traffic jam. After dinner, our first stop was Indo Chine. First time there for me and I must say that the thing that caught my attention most was the music rather than the ancient chinese decorations. They were playing lounge music in japanese.


Ok still looking sober at Indo Chine...

Next stop on the tour list was Velvet Dragon which I was told was the former MoMo. Went there to support Elliott and Herbert's friend Casse(Hope I got your name right). Maybe I got spoiled with other places but Velvet Dragon did not really stand out to me. Music was so-so(even this noob ex-NSF forced DJ can tell) but I guess its the people there that was the reason to go. Was introduced to Ning(Thanks for round 2 of drinks), Cash and Rachel(After seeing the way you dance, I think my defination of good dancing just got higher) and the models for the show Casse, Gillian and Leanna.


With Elliott At Velvet Dragon.... Still sober of cos...


A group picture before leaving Velvet Dragon shortly after. Notice that I am starting to get abit high...

Viridis had to make a move after the fashion show at Velvet Dragon. The rest of us(Leanna joined us) made our way to the last stop on the tour which was to Zouk or more specifically to Phuture to meet up with Jaymee and there I was introduced to Lyndnn. First time to Phuture and I must comment that overall its a nice place although it felt like a can of sardines in there. After the first drink it was over to zouk. Less people and good music is the way to go. Stopped myself from getting the 2nd drink there because "Kenneth + Beer + Vodka + Bourbon = Not So Good" and I do need to send Sebastian back in one piece.

Went back to the Phuture after that for our last drink. And naturally there was more dancing, or rather more of me and my stiff movements. Well if you were there, you will know why I usually just relax one corner and drink and watch people dance. By then the mixture of Beer and Alcohol was getting to me and thankfully it was time to make a move as I still got class in a few hours time(which I am writing this blog instead of listening to the tutor and receiving the photos from Herbert).


And of cos I guess even though I was super tired and high, I remembered to always get a photo with the pretty girl and well it was worth it. Thanks for the photo, it made my day :D

Cheers,
Kenneth.