The Need To Focus?

Ok yes this is a post to the poster "anon" or who ever you are. I am very sorry but I dun take advise/comments seriously from a keyboard warrior aka someone who hides behind his or her nick. Serious "anon" or anonymous as my sister pointed out is not a name I know of in my circle.

Not that I am saying your advise/comment is rubbish but please at least email me with your real name who you are and what you mean. At least your real name so that I can take you seriously. Unfortunately I have seen my fair share of keyboard warriors posting big shot stuff and it is very irritating.

Anyway last 2 days were spent at home rushing my Systems Security Assignment. Deadline is on the 29th and I want to get it done by tomorrow(Friday) so that I can start on my Coding For Secure Communications assignment which is due the day after(30th). And both are killer assignments.

Of cos this meant that I did not join Elliott, Herbert, Leanna & HuiRong for the event at SJP. Yup I was at home doing my assignment as I know I need to work hard for my assignments as I do not usually do well for my exam paper. Overall I want to maintain a credit average for my grades. And if I have to sacrifice going out than so be it. Also next week is comex which I have never missed since I got involved with PC Hardware. Yes I will not be buying anything since I do not need to but its good to go down to see the new stuff. Also my cousin asked me to help him get stuff if I am going down and there will be a few booths to visit as I got friends there so why not...

And most importantly is that I got other friends there as well and its good to go down and see them. These friends are worth it and its good motivation to not slack around but to finish up my assignments. And knowing me, my perfectionist nature will ensure that I will do everything I can to improve my assignments.

And of cos I wanna go for a nice morning jog to keep my level there for the fun run on sunday morning.

Other things to take note of this week is revision classes tomorrow night 7-10pm. Yup night classes especially on friday is bad and I still got lessons on saturday morning. But if its gonna help me earn my marks for the exam than why not? Maybe even can squeeze in time to accompany my classmate to queensway to take a look at shoes. My DS Trainer is nearing the end of its lifespan and I do need to get new ones soon.

So yesh, if working hard for my studies and ensuring that my social life doesn't take a hit while still keeping the friendship I have is wrong than please do tell me why.
My tone here is very blunt and negative but like I said, how do you expect me to take a keyboard warrior aka someone who doesn't use his real name or at least does not exist in my circle of friends seriously.

Again, drop me an email or something and I assure you I will take my time to read it through.




Just playing with my digicam while taking my dinner. Trying out the different focus range, flash and so on. But the apple pie looks good right? ;)
(too bad the knife I used was not sharp enough to give a clean cut)

Ok back to work on my laptop while I finish encoding the other 10 episodes.

Cheers,
Kenneth.