Have A Nice Day...

Its been a great past 2 days and am looking forward to a happening week.

Sunday:
First time I wore my Newcastle Jersey out and it sure feels good. A good start to the season and am looking forward to the next match against villa at SJP. And it does help that the jersey is nice plus vertical stripes makes me look not so fat.

Afternoon was spent taking a nap cos super tired but it got interrupted by Amy's call. Sebastian forgot to inform her the dinner plans so she called to ask about it. Couldn't get back to sleep so went online to read up on the forums.

It was then over to suntec city crystal jade kitchen for dinner. A big thanks to Sebastian for dinner. Food was good but the company was even better. Good time to catch up with everyone especially Lynette and Audrey whom I have not seen since my TP days. Francis, Charlene, Herman, shai, amy, ming, elliott and of cos sebastian was there. Also got my hands on Corrinne May's latest cd.


"Beautiful Seed"

There is always something about her songs and voice that keep me wanting for more. Considering that I am a very radio person as in pop/rock/alternative but I actually find her song lyrics very nice and her voice is just captivating.

Monday:

Went down to GV Plaza to catch Rush Hour 3 in the evening with Sebaz, Elliott and Herbert as planned on sunday. Good stuff lah. In the age where part 3 dun turn out well, Chris Tucker and Jacky Chan never fail to entertain. Laugh from start to the end.

Than it was off to have one beer, and its really one beer this time. Also we were sharing our not so good times while Sebaz was away in UK with his studies. Well all I can say is that everything is a learning lesson. There will be scars in life but it will make us stronger. Lastly it was back to good old 401 for supper.

But to end off this post, here is something I wanted to win a free hand phone with but decided just to show it here. Dun wanna be so mean lah and after all if you know me well enough, its just for good clean fun. I am not that evil... well not yet ;D


Just one beer.... :p



Oh darn cannot go out this way... why no warning its spoiled?


Lol and it still says "Have A Nice Day" after making people go one big round to the other exit...

Well gonna get some sleep liaos.
Nights,
Kenneth