But it's all just the way that we cope with our lives...

Bones : Some of Us



A nice video of Agent Booth and Dr. Bones to the background song of "Some of Us" by Starsailor. Was testing the out my now confirm GGed amplifier and used the Bones dvd to check. Ended up watching one whole episode which featured this song. Think I am going to get hooked to this series.

Well its been another usual nothing interesting day in the life of Kenneth. Woke up with an ache in my legs. I think I shouldn't have pushed myself too hard last night. There is no way I am going to do 12min for my 2.4km since I have not even gone for a jog for 4 months since my toe got injured.

Spent the afternoon walking around sim lim square looking for some thingy for my computer. CNY is coming and decided to give my computer a good clean up. Did some rearrangements to the stuff inside and now it looks alot better. Although I spent like 1 hours trying to figure out how to mount my new little hoots though.

Its gonna be another long day tomorrow as I got lessons in the afternoon and IPT again in the evening. Hope my body recovers... still hurts abit when I cough... why did I try to do so many sit ups... lols...

Cheers,
Kenneth ;)